Saturday, October 2, 2010

Kicked out of No to the sale of NB Power group again

Once again in not so many days I have thrown and banned from the No to the sale of NB Power group. I was one of the original 100 but have been attacked where I was a political candidate and went from being a Tory to a candidate for the People's Alliance. I protested and attempted to work with all but to my wonder still today have endured attacks by names less or what the Internet world would call a troll. So what can I say besides what did I do? The Administrators Al Harper and Darlene seem to lose control over the comments and if you are one that does not like being attacked and stand up for yourself are the one they hone in on.
On October 29th,2009;  I was a guest on the Tom Young Show and he asked me a simple yet direct question " What do you think of the sale?". I responded Something very sincerely "I do not know too much of the detail but am 100% against not going to the people at first". I been politically active for over 10 years in Canada from everything from " Equal Parenting" to "Anti-Bullying". I have sat down and met with Mayors, MLAs, MPs and Senators and discussed the issues. During the sale I protested maybe not as much as people would like but was always there to lend a hand when I was not working or helping others with the issue of custody and divorce.

In March of 2010, I was still an active member of the PC Party of New Brunswick and not someone that put my face out to be elected but someone that worked hard from creating policy to strategy of why the PC party was a better choice in the upcoming election. Then I got my wake up call of why years previous I hated politics and Politicians, I received a phone call. It was Dallas the Chief of Staff for the PC party. He was screaming on the phone" Don't call the leader out on an energy Policy". Me being me and still old school said "well do we have one" he answered a loud and sarcastic
" No". So I told him well then if this is the way you act when someone stands up for the people then you can take the PC Party and pound it. So even though I was still friends and even today from time to time I talk to some of the PC members lost all respect for them as it meant I knew what I would be in store for if I spoke up as happened in the Liberal Party with Stu Jamieson and that was ed there is the door don't let it hit you n the way out. So I thought go independent then after speaking to a young man in Minto called Kris Austin found out there was someone that actually cared and wanted to make a difference not just play the same old political games of band aiding problems or throw money at it. I thought my issues with the PC Party was over, wow was I ever wrong. They like the Liberal supporters have been around since moses was parting the sea's and well you don't call them out or dear god they will do everything in their power to destroy and discredit you. I met one of them when this first started a Stacy and well as I have since called her out for lying to me and the people even as of yesterday was emailing me and trying to keep sleeping dogs barking. That makes me wonder though because of her email who is BS'n or is it another way to keep me from stating fact? I guess she didn't look up the word Non-Partisan in the dictionary as if you are hanging out at the PC headquarters and running as a candidate I am guessing that is the last thing you are in reality.

So back to the group and not my complaining on the PC Party and their antics they employ. So they have trolls as Al describes them. In today's language of the Internet they are people that have nothing but intent to disturb the proverbial pot or in there to attack people that do not share their view point. I hate to say it but since day one besides a few people eyeing a political job I was the only one in there with political ties but was always upfront and honest about it. So what do you do? Keep on asking to be attacked or just call it a day. I have for the last 10 years been known for being stubborn especially when I see corruption or just things that are blatantly wrong with society that harms others. So what is my response to this especially where I have studied political science in University, been a part of the Federal Liberal Party even invited out to their convention in Vancouver before joining the Provincial PC Party on an invite by Marie that is now an MLA? I know the party structure very well after being a part of it and saw how they do things. In the previous PC government during the attempted second sale found out that it was Lord's idea to break it down and try to sell it he just couldn't get a buyer. The people in New Brunswick took the blue pill and continue to drink the kool-aid as the scene from thee matrix proved most people like being in the dark. I will continue to take the red pill and try to create awareness so people don't have the wool pulled over the sheep's eyes. I am just wondering if in the next four years the one's I tried to expose for what they really are the people willing to wake up and see the truth. Who knows better than the guy that spent his own money trying to make a change for the better but hey prove me wrong.

4 comments:

  1. Yup ... me too and I was there as number 1,680, ran the blog and website when their website had links to nowhere. Actually, I was quite a nice guy back then ... an "insider" even until .... tah, tah ... I decided to back the PANB. Wow, did that every bring the assholes and nasty PCs out of the woodwork. Trolls? Common on! Stacy, Stacy's husband what's-his-face, knowledgeable and nasty Darren Eggers, Mike M. when his ass got up, and a bunch of others over there. I'll give some of them credit since they used their real names. Other cowards hid behind their Troll monickers, Charles Bronson, Al Cool, and many others.

    As my wife says some folks are "lower than worm spit!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually, I'm guessing the "powerS" over there plans to continue using the No to Sale of NB Power FB site to PROMOTE THE PC AGENDA same as they have all along. Unfortunately, the followers seem to be guying in no matter what happens.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete