Monday, October 18, 2010

"Caveat emptor" (Let the buyer beware.) - PC's and selective memory on Patronage Positions



                I woke up this morning to read more on the newly appointed government. Headlines of more patronage positions coming forward. Then I went are they not the ones that stated they wanted to do it differently than the previous Liberals that they called them out on the same issue. I know I will be given the normal " Ohh its because you lost to them scenario by the usual nameless faceless facebook troll". I said just because the people got snowed into believing that they were different I wasn't going away. So off the rant. It seems that the Blue pot called the red pot this when they were trying to close the ferries down in the Province.

 Even on David Alwards personal facebook page he touts the article saying

 "Conservative MLA Bev Harrison, on the other hand, says the money paid to Allaby is a waste. "It's a patronage issue. They've looked after another friend. The government created a problem, then turned around and hired one of its people to solve it - at some considerable expense," said the Hampton-Kings MLA. Harrison also said the payout is a slap in the face to ferry deckhands about to lose their jobs.

http://telegraphjournal.canadaeast.com/rss/article/808328

http://www.facebook.com/note.php?note_id=273235140463

So it seems that in the eyes of David Alward it is bad if the Liberals do it but just peachy if he does it. As Jack Keir said to me on the day I spoke to him after the election " The people made their choice and they are never wrong". I guess he should of figured that out when he forgot to consult with the people on trying to sell NB Power. Well I guess the people that did their research may of been right but I guess the ones that bought into Hollywood politics may want to shake their heads hard and see if anything rattles. So lets give everyone in the province 100 to $150,000 jobs. We all could live like kings and queens. Ohh wait that only happens if your a person that can unethically be a party faithful or give up your integrity.

Then I vaguely remember this thing on NB Power and the defeated Liberal trying to sell it with out Public consultation. Then an article pops up on "Sale of NB Liquor possible - president; Published Saturday October 16th, 2010 ". Wow is all I can say. " NB liquor put about $167 million into the general funds account for GNB per year and has increased it's profit margain every year." Seems that our ole buddy Dave is showing exactly what we tried to warn the Province about "Hollywood is still Hollywood". I propose a simple solution any Provincal Patronage position they can not offer them a paycheck over $30,000 a year. Maybe then all their political buddies might not jump at the opportunity.  

6 comments:

  1. Sounds to me like you badly wanted one of those freebies yourself and are now tasting nothing more than sour grapes. get what you pay for! Ha Ha! How's the job search coming these days..... LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like your coming out of the closet Darren. Better than the grapes you have been tasting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ya right. I saw what you were like at the rally.. Bruce was trying to get you to go away quicker than a fly on the cow manure pile that your lips are atached too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't attend any dumb rallies. I got all the play by play from my office at Runway Park. Your Preacher's Alliance pal is familiar with that particular location, well he used to be that is.

    You really should do your homework loser!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Guess your embarassed of who you really are because if you were not you would say I am so and so. You are great at yapping about other people but still just a poser. Some day you'll come out of your closet as a real boy for now you'll still be the Psssy we know you are haha

    ReplyDelete